Are you having trouble with your Epson L120 printer? Does it show blinking lights or printer errors? Don’t worry because you can easily reset your printer with the help of a resetter. One of the most in-demand resetters is the Epson L120 resetter, and in this article, we’ll guide you on how to reset your printer using this tool.
The Epson L120 is a reliable and cost-efficient printer. It uses a refillable ink system that is practical and can produce multiple pages per refill. However, as with any device, it may encounter errors, such as blinking lights on the ink indicators. This error occurs when the ink pad counter reaches its limit, and it needs resetting.
1. Run the resetter tool by double-tapping the ‘exe’ icon while it’s recommended to operate it by right-clicking and selecting “run as administrator.”
2. Click the ‘Select’ option and choose the model name of your printer in the ‘Model Name’ category.
3. Use the ‘Auto Selection’ option for the USB port and press the ‘OK’ button.
4. Click the ‘Particular Adjustment Mode’ menu and select ‘Waste Ink Pad Counter.’ Press the ‘OK’ button.
5. Check the ‘Main Pad Counter’ by ticking it and select ‘Check.’ This action is to display some essential information about your printer, such as the number of pages printed.
6. Once done, tick the ‘Main Pad Counter’ again, click ‘Initialization,’ and wait for the reset process to finish.
7. Your laptop or PC will prompt you to turn off and on your printer once the process is complete. Turn off your Epson L120 printer, wait for a few seconds, then turn it back on.
8. Check your printer’s indicators, and if the blinking has stopped, that means you’ve successfully reset your Epson L120 printer.
If you encounter an error with your Epson L120 printer, such as “Ink pad is at the end of its service live” or “Service Required”, you can also reset it manually. Follow these steps:
1. Turn off your printer and unplug the power cable for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Hold the resume button while plugging back in the power cable. Continue pressing the resume button until the LED lights flash several times.
3. Release the resume button and wait for your printer to boot up.
4. Try printing a test page to check if the problem has been fixed.
In conclusion, resetting your Epson L120 printer is easy, and you have two options to do it – using a resetter tool or manually. Follow the steps carefully, and you’ll be able to use your printer again in no time.