As a One Piece fan, we know that Devil Fruits are some of the most sought-after treasures in the vast world of One Piece. These fruits offer unique and extraordinary abilities to their users that can change the course of any battle. Recently, Eiichiro Oda – the creator of One Piece – has revealed the top five strongest Devil Fruits in the entire series. So, let’s explore the terrifying Devil Fruits that could be the “nightmare” of Hito Hito no Mi.
1. Hana Hana no Mi – The Flower-Flower Fruit (Nico Robin): This Paramecia-type Devil Fruit empowers its user to sprout extra body parts from any surface, including the bodies of others. Its power allows the user to assassinate enemies under the guise of invisibility and from a distance. With enhanced control, the user can even grow giant body parts to crush their enemies.
2. Uo Uo no Mi – The Fish-Fish Fruit, Model Seiryu (Kaido): When Kaido acquired this Zoan-type Devil Fruit from Big Mom, he gained the ability to transform into a giant flying dragon that breathes fire and can control clouds made of fire. Moreover, this Devil Fruit has immense raw power suitable for combat.
3. Goro Goro no Mi – The Rumble-Rumble Fruit (Enel): This Logia-type Devil Fruit gives the user immense electrical powers, making them invincible against Haki-less opponents. Enel could travel at lightning speeds, use his body’s electric heat to create weapons, and even control the weather to some extent. The user can supply electrical energy to massive machines as well.
4. Ope Ope no Mi – The Op-Op Fruit (Trafalgar Law): This Paramecia-type Devil Fruit enables the user to create a spherical area of influence they can manipulate anything within, making it ideal for surgery and emergency procedures. The user can perform powerful moves such as removing hearts without killing the victim, create powerful shockwaves, and even warp objects and people. This Devil Fruit enhances the support fighting style, allowing the user to shift allies or even enemies to unfavourable positions.
5. Hie Hie no Mi – The Chill-Chill Fruit (Kuzan): This Logia-type Devil Fruit is dubbed one of the most potent Devil Fruits in the series. Kuzan could battle Laksamana Sakazuki’s Magu Magu no Mi for ten days and alter half of the Punk Hazard landscape permanently, indicating its power. The Hie Hie no Mi, when used, can freeze anything it touches instantaneously, giving its user terrifying offensive variations.
There you have it, One Piece fans – Eiichiro Oda’s top five strongest Devil Fruits. These Devil Fruits have the potential to change any battle and could be the ultimate weapon in the quest for the One Piece.