Do you need a secure and convenient way to carry out digital payments? Look no further, LinkAja by Telkomsel is your solution. LinkAja is an e-money service that was previously known as TCash. It allows you to make online purchases, pay credit card bills, TV cable, PDAM, insurance, among other services.
One of the unique features of LinkAja is its integration with Near Field Communication Technology (NFC), which uses Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) to facilitate seamless transactions. You can shop with ease using your LinkAja balance at various Telkomsel partner stores marked with the NFC sticker (TCASH TAP).
However, to enjoy LinkAja services, you are required to register and understand how it works. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to register and use LinkAja:
How to Register and Use LinkAja
1. Register with LinkAja App
Download LinkAja App on your phone from Playstore (Android) or App Store (iOS). Afterward, register using the app or utilize the USSD code provided by Telkomsel.
To use the app, follow these registration steps:
– Open the LinkAja app that you just downloaded.
– Click on the registration button.
– Fill in your mobile number and create a secure PIN.
– Once you finish, your registered account will be ready to use.
2. Register Via Dial
Apart from using the app, you can use the USSD code to register. Dial *800*88*6# and enter your PIN. Afterward, press 1, and you’re done. Remember to keep your PIN safe since it acts as your login password.
To use the LinkAja services, you must have enough balance to facilitate transactions. You can add funds by:
Top-Up Saldo LinkAja
1. Top-Up via Bank Transfer
You can add LinkAja funds via bank transfer, ATM, mobile banking, or internet banking by following these steps:
– Go to your mobile banking app.
– Choose the “Transfer” option.
– Select transfer to other banks.
– Choose “LinkAja” by using the bank code “911,” then enter the mobile number used to register the LinkAja account.
– Input the transfer amount and complete the transaction according to the instructions.
– Insert your ATM card and enter your PIN.
– Select “Transfer to Bank Account.”
– Enter the code for LinkAja: 911.
– Enter the target account, which is the mobile number registered with LinkAja.
– Enter the transfer amount and complete the transaction.
2. Top-Up at Minimarkets
To add funds at the minimarket, generate a token by dialing *800*3# and enter your PIN. Afterward, show the cashier the pin you received via SMS. The cashier will process your Top-Up request, and you will receive a message confirming the transaction.
3. Top-Up via GraPARI
You can also top up your LinkAja balance by visiting the nearest GraPARI outlet. Tell the staff that you wish to Top-Up your LinkAja account, provide your Telkomsel phone number, and the amount you wish to Top-Up. The transaction will take between 5-10 minutes to be processed.
LinkAja offers a secure, fast, and convenient digital payment method that continues to gain popularity in Indonesia. By following our guide above, you have learned how to register and use LinkAja to carry out transactions. With the use of partner outlets and NFC technology, you can shop and transact without worrying about cash or card issues. Opt for LinkAja today and experience seamless digital payments!