Are you looking for ways to trim your favorite songs to use as a ringtone or notification tone? Well, the process is pretty simple and can be done using an app on your phone or online. However, not all applications may work smoothly, which is why you need to be selective. In this article, we’ll guide you on how to cut songs easily on your phone or computer using selected applications and online websites.
Trimming Songs on Your Phone
The recommended application for song editing on your phone is ‘MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker,’ which can be found on Google Play Store. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the app and select the song you want to trim.
2. Choose the section of the song you want to trim.
3. Save the trimmed version of the song.
4. Finally, choose the type of cut you want – either as a ringtone, music, alarm, or notification tone.
The trimmed version will be stored in your File Manager > SD Card Media > Audio.
Trimming Songs Online
Another option to cut songs is using an online website. One of the most popular websites is https://mp3cut.net/id/. Follow these easy steps:
1. Choose the MP3 song you want to trim.
2. Select the duration of the song you wish to trim.
3. Finally, download the newly-trimmed version of the song.
These steps can be applied either on your phone or computer.
By following these simple steps, you can edit your favorite songs and use them as notification or ringtones effortlessly. Now that you know how to cut songs, you can create your own unique ringtones and notification tones in your style. Enjoy the process and make your phone sound as cool as you want!