Do you want to avoid FUP or Fair Usage Policy and maintain a steady, fast internet speed? If you are an IndiHome user, checking your quota usage becomes essential. Doing so, will help you identify if you’re nearing the 300GB limit per month, after which a decrease in internet speed by 25% will occur. Worse, if you go over 400GB, your speed will be lowered by 40%. To avoid these inconveniences, this article will guide you on how to check your IndiHome quota usage.
How to Check IndiHome Quota via Website
One way to check your monthly IndiHome quota usage is through the website. To get started, follow these steps:
1. Login to your IndiHome account. If you haven’t got one, register on this website first.
2. Go to the IndiHome website and sign in to your account.
3. Once logged in, click your account and select “Status Langganan” or Subscription Status.
4. Your internet and phone usage will be displayed on the next page.
How to Check IndiHome Quota via App
Another way to check your IndiHome quota usage is through the myIndiHome application, which can be downloaded from the Play Store. To check your usage, follow these steps:
1. Download the myIndiHome App from the Play Store.
2. Login to your account using the app.
3. Choose “Status Langganan” or Subscription Status.
4. Your internet usage will appear on the next screen.
Aside from using the app to check your quota usage, you can also get exciting offers and register for add-ons on myIndiHome. The app is a one-stop-shop for your IndiHome needs.
Though you used to check IndiHome quota through SMS, this availability has since been rescinded.
In conclusion, checking your IndiHome quota usage is simple and easy, utilizing either the IndiHome website or myIndiHome app. Be mindful of your usage to steer clear of FUP and maintain a fast and reliable internet connection.