One Piece has been a well-known manga series that focuses on the adventures of the Straw Hat Pirates. The series has entered its our siteal Saga and is currently in the Egghead Arc, which is still focused on Chapter 1082. However, the series is also known for the Devil Fruits that humans can eat to gain superhuman abilities. There are three types of Devil Fruits in the One Piece comic series by Eiichiro Oda, which are Paramecia, Logia, and Zoan. In this article, we will be providing you with the complete list of Zoan-Type Devil Fruit users revealed by Eiichiro Oda in One Piece.
Firstly, let’s understand what Zoan-Type Devil Fruit is. Zoan is one of the three types of Devil Fruits that allows the user to transform into any species of animal they desire or a hybrid of two different species. Unlike Paramecia and Logia Devil Fruits, Zoan is believed to have a “will of their own” even before being consumed.
There are three basic forms that Zoan-Type Devil Fruits provide to the user:
– Human Form (人型, Hito-gata): The user’s natural form before consuming the fruit.
– Human-Beast Form (人獣型, Jinjū-gata): The hybrid form that combines the user’s original species’ characteristics and that of the species granted by the fruit in an unusual form (usually where size is greatly exaggerated).
– Beast Form (獣型, Kemono-gata): The form in which the user fully transforms into the species granted by the fruit.
Throughout the One Piece manga series, many characters have consumed Zoan-Type Devil Fruits. Here is the list of all the Zoan-Type Devil Fruit users uncovered by Eiichiro Oda in One Piece until Chapter 1082:
1. Tony Tony Chopper – Human-Human Fruit
2. Pell – Falcon-Falcon Fruit
3. Chaka – Jackal-Jackal Fruit
4. Pierre – Sparrow-Sparrow Fruit
5. Jabra – Wolf-Wolf Fruit, Model: Doberman
6. Rob Lucci – Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Leopard
7. Kaku – Giraffe-Giraffe Fruit, Model: Kabune
8. Ohm – Thunderbird-Thunderbird Fruit
9. Dalton – Bison-Bison Fruit
10. Sengoku – Human-Human Fruit, Model: Buddha
11. X Drake – Ancient Zoan Fruit, Model: Allosaurus
12. Scratchmen Apoo – Ancient Zoan Fruit, Model: Pterosaur
13. Page One – Ancient Zoan Fruit, Model: Spinosaurus
14. Ulti – Ancient Zoan Fruit, Model: Pachycephalosaurus
15. Whoopee – Dog-Dog Fruit, Model: Dachshund
16. Black Maria – Mythical Zoan Fruit, Model: Spider
In conclusion, One Piece has a diverse range of characters with unique abilities gained from consuming Devil Fruits. Zoan-Type Devil Fruits, in particular, possess a wide range of abilities and transformations. With the list provided above, we hope you enjoyed discovering the complete list of Zoan-Type Devil Fruit users revealed by Eiichiro Oda in One Piece until Chapter 1082.