Are you wondering how to get call details of any number, whether it’s Jio, Airtel, VI Vodafone, or Idea? You can retrieve the call history of any operator’s sim card with incoming and outgoing calls by following some simple steps, even if the call log details from the mobile has been deleted. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to get call details of any number according to the operator.
How to Get Call History of Any Number – Operator Wise?
1. JIO Number: Using Jio Application & MyJio Website
To access the call history statement of your Jio sim card, visit the official Jio website or download the ‘MyJio’ application. Follow these easy steps to get the call details of a Jio number:
– Install My Jio application on your smartphone and log in using the Jio number whose call history you want to retrieve.
– Choose the ‘My Usage’ option from the three-menu bar on the top left side.
– Select the ‘CALLS’ option and click on ‘Do you want to view detailed usage statement?’ option below.
– Choose the date from which to which you want to retrieve call history of outgoing and incoming calls.
– Select the option for downloading the statement – Email statement, download statement, or view statement.
– Download the statement and you will be able to see your Jio call history.
2. Airtel Number: By SMS and Email
If you have an Airtel number, you can follow the steps given below to get the call details of your Airtel number:
– Open the messaging app on your mobile.
– Type in the message box – “EPREBILL (month name) (Your email). For example; EPREBILL OCT [email protected]
– Send that message to 121 Customer Care of Airtel.
– You will receive a password on your message sent, and call history in PDF form of your number will be sent to your email by Airtel.
– Open the email and click on the email from the bill in which your call detail pdf will be available.
– Enter the password which was sent to your message, and you can see the call details of your Airtel number.
3. VI (Vodafone Idea) Number: Using VI App, Message, and Application
If you have a VI (Vodafone or Idea) number, these are the steps to retrieve your call details:
– Open the VI app on your mobile and log in with the VI number you want to get call details.
– Update your email ID on your VI number through the VI app.
– Request call details through SMS, and you will receive the call detail PDF on your email ID.
Getting call details of any number is now easy to achieve by following appropriate steps based on an operator. You can access call history statements of any number using these various options. I hope this guide has been helpful, and you’re now able to retrieve your call history without any hassle.